Confidential Support Program

If you have experienced sexual abuse, an external confidential support person, Dr. Ruth Gallop, is available to help you.

Any exchange you have with Dr. Gallop will not be shared with the College.

This service is free of charge.

Dr. Ruth Gallop is not a College employee or a dentist and does not provide therapy or counselling. She provides a supportive setting to assist you in making decisions and working through the process.

For information about how to reach Dr. Ruth Gallop, please contact or call 416-961-6555/1-800-565-4591.

Note: The College has a separate program that provides funding for therapy or counselling. For more information, visit the Funding for therapy and counselling webpage.